The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Battlefield Vietnam And 1942 Movies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hell-Fire

Battlefield Vietnam And 1942 Movies Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield Vietnam And 1942 Movies   Battlefield Vietnam And 1942 Movies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:52 pm

Well I Was Going To Make Movies Of The 2 Games(Vietnam With Mods). But My System Cant Handle Video
Recording On Max Settings.So I Was Hoping Some Of You Could Help Me With Certian Things In The Videos.
I Am A Good Pilot/Driver/Sniper/Machine Gunner/RifleMan On Those Games. But I Need Some One Who Can Do The
Following Things.

1.Start A Server In Dedicated Mode Password Protected On Saturdays.(On Central Standard Time)
2.Can Take Video In 1280x720 Max Graphics Settings 60FPS.8X Anti-Aliasing,16X Anti-Astropic Filtering
3.Any Body Who Wants To Help As A Shooter/Fighter Pilot/Bomber Pilot/Tank Commander ETC Just Contact Me.

Ill Be Running The Following Mods:

BFV Arsenal 0.50
Eve Of Destruction 0.72
WW2 MOD

BFV Arsenal Has A Launcher That Combines The Mod.

I Plan On Re-Enacting Each Map On The Mods. And Having Some Vehicle Stunt Movies
Once We Do Each Video,I Plan To Upload It To YouTube.
Back to top Go down

Battlefield Vietnam And 1942 Movies
Page 1 of 1