The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Hell-Fires Clan APP

Go down 
+7
Rune
Animal
Vixen
Cap'n
Romanian
DeV
Hell-Fire
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
XSniper
Senior Member v.4
Senior Member v.4

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player

Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 5:31 pm

Oh lol
Back to top Go down
http://wclan.org/index.php?action=profile
Hell-Fire

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 2:57 pm

WTF WHY WAS MY APP DENIED. WHAT THE **** DID I DO.
IVE HAVENT BEEN PLAYING BECUASE MY COD WONT LAUNCH
DO TO A BAD SYSTEM RESTORE

WHAT THE **** YOU GUYS
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Hell-Fire wrote:

WHAT THE **** YOU GUYS

I don't see how this is going to help your case. I never understand how people think yelling and ranting helps. Your application was denied for specific reasons, which I'll let someone else explain, if they so desire.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Hell-Fire wrote:

WHAT THE **** YOU GUYS

Pardon me for saying this... But if you can't play cod then.....

You application has been denied, for several reasons.

1) Your lack of time on servers, which you state now contributes to a the inability to launch cod due to a bad restore. This also goes with the forums too. Which leads me into reason 1a.

1a) You never informed us of this issue with your game. It is mandatory during a rct phase that you let us know if you are going to be away for a period of time).
You state this is due to the inability of launching cod. A lot of us here are very knowledgeable in the q3 engine and may have been able to to help you with this issue, but alas you mentioned nothing till today.

2) The pictures from a certain server, did not help you case either.

3) That above qouted object did not help either.... Just saying

Now as I mentioned your application has been denied. You ARE NOT being banned/removed at this time. I would suggest you stick around, and let people get to know you then try re-submitting later down the line. If this is something that you don't want to do then maybe MsM will let you join them.

Sincerely,
Vixen

Last edited by Vixen on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.owntclan.com
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:03 pm

Vixen wrote:
...maybe MsM will let you join them...
Eeek
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:14 pm

I tried to load you pics to that thread rome however, I kept getting 503 errors, and the url text overlay was not working. I'm blaming my sat internet. Feel free to update it Smile
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 12:20 am

Things like this warm my heart... I haven't seen a raging kid in awhile on here...
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:14 am

Animal wrote:
Things like this warm my heart... I haven't seen a raging kid in awhile on here...

And it's not your fault either...
Back to top Go down
XSniper
Senior Member v.4
Senior Member v.4

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:28 pm

Vixen wrote:
Animal wrote:

And it's not your fault either...
for once
Back to top Go down
Hell-Fire

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 1:29 pm

OK At This Rate I Think Ill Just Try And Start My Own Clan.(Which Did'nt Go So Well On Star Wars:Jedi Knight Acadamy).And Dont Take This As I Want To Start A Clan War With you Guys,I Dont. I Just Think Theres A Little Too Many Rules In This Clan.Which May Be Fine For You Guys
So Ill Just Request To See Those Pics And Leave It At That. And When I Done System Restore
It Deleted All The PK3 Files.And Also SW JKA Is Another Q3 Engine Game And I Actually Had At
One Point Sevaral Servers Using My Configs. So Thanks For Giving Me A Chance Anyways
,But One Last Question Who Gave You Those Screens?
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:29 pm

Hell-Fire wrote:
OK At This Rate I Think Ill Just Try And Start My Own Clan.(Which Did'nt Go So Well On Star Wars:Jedi Knight Acadamy).And Dont Take This As I Want To Start A Clan War With you Guys,I Dont. I Just Think Theres A Little Too Many Rules In This Clan.Which May Be Fine For You Guys
So Ill Just Request To See Those Pics And Leave It At That. And When I Done System Restore
It Deleted All The PK3 Files.And Also SW JKA Is Another Q3 Engine Game And I Actually Had At
One Point Sevaral Servers Using My Configs. So Thanks For Giving Me A Chance Anyways
,But One Last Question Who Gave You Those Screens?

Why would we want to start a clan with you?
And you know that not every word of a sentence gets capitalized, right? Please refer to this for rules on capitalization.

As for the photos, give me a few and I will see if I can find them for yah, kid.

EDIT

**Disclaimer, some images feature less then appropriate language**
Image #1
Image #2

Here is an excerpt from the clan rules that I'm pretty sure you were instructed to read:
Quote :
"No Foul Language - this does include abbreviations.
-Respect ALL Your Fellow Players. (This doesn't mean we cant have a little friendly arguments xD)"
- No copying a Ownt member or Admins name or Rank. These will be treated as a ban.
Back to top Go down
Rune
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Senior Administrator v.5 TechGuru
Rune

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
Tech Guru

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:44 pm

Ownt has rules? I forgot about them... Oh well!
Back to top Go down
XSniper
Senior Member v.4
Senior Member v.4

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 4:50 pm

Someone impersonting :O no wonder denied
Back to top Go down
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Rune wrote:
Ownt has rules? I forgot about them... Oh well!

haha... I just remembered they exist myself :P
Back to top Go down
SurkuS
Tdi || Member
Tdi || Member

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 1:59 am

Good luck making a clan with the population of 10 people on 1.3
Back to top Go down
Vixen
Leader
Leader
Vixen

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
5000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:26 am

Hell-Fire wrote:
OK At This Rate I Think Ill Just Try And Start My Own Clan.(Which Did'nt Go So Well On Star Wars:Jedi Knight Acadamy).

Best of luck, if you choose 1.3 on vcod, it's a pretty closed market as there is not much left for players. My advice to you is get a server before you try to start a clan, I have seen many clans attempt to start prior to having a server and fail, mostly cause the server admins they play with get sick of the recruting and stuff pulled by these people and just start banning them. Ownt probably would have gone this way if Morris had not had a benifactor at the time. Occasionally you find one of those too Smile

Hell-Fire wrote:
And Dont Take This As I Want To Start A Clan War With you Guys,I Dont.

We have never formally gone to war, I would not see a reason to start now.
Though we have had some in the past delcare war against us.. I guess you could consider us Switzerland in this Standbypoint.

Hell-Fire wrote:
I Just Think Theres A Little Too Many Rules In This Clan.Which May Be Fine For You Guys

These rules have done us well over time and some people dont like them others love them. Our rules and policies (and my diplomacy in places) have made us what we are today.

Hell-Fire wrote:
So Ill Just Request To See Those Pics And Leave It At That.

I Belive Animal posted these already in a previous post.

Hell-Fire wrote:
And When I Done System Restore It Deleted All The PK3 Files.

Re-install Cod? If you need directions on doing a complete uninstall prior you can find them here on the fourms.

Hell-Fire wrote:
And Also SW JKA Is Another Q3 Engine Game And I Actually Had At One Point Sevaral Servers Using My Configs.

I honestly don't know anything about SW JKA, I am the same way though. I have designed basic cfgs for a lot of the servers on VCod 1.3 and UO.

Hell-Fire wrote:
So Thanks For Giving Me A Chance Anyways, But One Last Question Who Gave You Those Screens?

We are always willing to give people chances, as I mentioned in my post, if you so wanted, stick around get to know people and people to know you and they reapply later down the road (a few months plus). Our first impressions are not always our best impressions and over time impressions of people can change for the best and the worst.

On a partying note, If you do decide to try and start a clan, I do lobby strongly for the fact of GET A SERVER FIRST. This will allow you to recruit and promote you clan. Don't try doing this on other clan's servers it does not end well in the long run. There was once a clan on 1.3 called Extreme, it got so bad with them that all the clans on 1.3 actually compiled a list of the all the guids for the members of the clan and did a blanket ban. It was even to the fact of Guilt by association. Over time Ownt had relaxed a portion of these bans but a lot of them still remain on the ban lists. I personally hate to see something like this happen, what made it harder in some standpoints is that some of the members in Extreme where old Ownt members and friends.

Anyways if you need a cheap yet good (for the most part) VCod Server, we here at Ownt have always used www.vcodservers.com we have found them to be well balanced and dependable, and cheap! (I will also be honest, I also own vcodservers as of last year and yes if you so choose to use vcod, I will rent you a server.)
There are plenty of other companys out there too, however, not all of them support VCod 1.3. Most of them only cover .5. Which will bring me to anothe stand point, I would suggest if you really want to make a go at it that you forget 1.3, and jump in 1.5 or 1.1. This is due to the dwindiling player base on 1.3 on average there are only 10 people on per day and 3/4 of them are in a clan somewhere.

Just my thoughts on these you can take them as you will and Best of luck to you!

Regards,

Vixen
Back to top Go down
Cap'n
Leader
Leader
Cap'n

CoD2 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
CoD2 1.2 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:01 am

Hell-Fire my advice to you is take Vixens advice , as we will always love to have new clans and members join . All clans have rules , ours have been in place since the clan was formed and has severed us well . Vixen is a very forgiving person and will help anyone no matter what.One of the main rules of this clan is you DO NOT display a rank that is not yours or disrespect an Admin , which under both rules you displayed both. That is why we have the recruit program (it was shorter when i started , but had it extended ) You are lucky that it was not me on the server because everyone here knows i am not as forgiving , they dont call me THE HOUND DOG OF THE OWNT CLAN FOR NOTHING .
Back to top Go down
XSniper
Senior Member v.4
Senior Member v.4

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Cant we just lock this thread already?
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 8:36 pm

XSniper wrote:
What's the hurry?
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Animal
Retired!
Retired!
Animal

CoD1 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 1:05 am

Romanian wrote:
XSniper wrote:
What's the hurry?

I agree, I want to see his responses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell-Fires Clan APP   Hell-Fires Clan APP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell-Fires Clan APP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2