The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Scrim Team..

Go down 
+8
NV
Romanian
Bane
codghost
Lee
Rolink
Vixen
Kellie
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bane
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Scrim Team.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team..   Scrim Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 3:28 am

Kellie wrote:
Bane wrote:
Kellie wrote:
Seriously, all I hear is complaints when you guys loose against extreme.
I lost interest to do anything with the scrim team.

Why make a thread telling us how to scrim if you don't bother to contribute? The original message seems a little like criticism to me now.

it's in the suggestion section.

Well,... you have me there... My apologies.
Back to top Go down
http://jonlin95.blogspot.com
peterson
Corporal - 1.5
Corporal - 1.5
peterson

PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team..   Scrim Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:04 pm

in my eyes having a scrim team is the dumbest thing in the world...scrims are fun a :css: load of people in vent craking jokes and having a good time if you lose who cares...everyone who's on and wants to scrim should just hop in its part of the fun why choose who plays when its a game? i LOVED scrimming with evil we sit there and break balls when someone dies and laugh and have a good time thats what the scrims should be about to me
Back to top Go down
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team..   Scrim Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:33 am

Scrim Team.. - Page 2 High-s10
Back to top Go down
Casp3r
Casp3r

PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team..   Scrim Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:31 pm

I know this is a clan matter, and I'm not part of this clan... I'm actually member of eXtreme. But what I do have is a great deal of experience dealing with these situations in clans and managing people. Here are my two cents you can take them or leave it, it won't hurt me.

I don't know if you people have played sports in High school, but before a season starts teams put together improvised teams to try new tactics, try new rosters and see how everything goes. These games are called scrimagges. Once the season starts then we play matches. To me, every time we spontaneously come up with a "scrim" is nothing more than that, a "Scrim". Neither team has their best players on, neither team is on their A game. So there really shouldn't be a reason to beat yourselves over it if you loose or brag like crazy if you win.

I can not speak for other X members, I can only speak for myself. I have lots of respect for this clan as I have seen lots of good players in this clan. Both clans are really good and since my comeback to 1.3 I can clearly see that Ownt and eXtreme are the clans to beat. It really reminds me of the El!te vs -DD- vs unReal rivalry. In the real world, my job (besides coding and programming) is also recruiting and hiring. I see in Kellie (from the few times i've been able to play with her) that she is one of the most impressive and skilled players in 1.3. I could also see the 1st time i played with her that even though is a game she means business when she plays and thats something to admire.

I see how some of you might think Kellie would be a great addition to your scrim leader squad, but keep in mind that what makes a great leader is their willingness and desire to be a leader. You can't force a leader, you can't persuade someone to be a leader. A leader should believe in their team, and a leader should be patient. Maybe Kellie has all those requirements, maybe she doesn't (i don't know her THAT well) one thing is for sure, don't make your decision only based on skill level.

Like I said it won't hurt me if you guys delete this because is none of my business, but I thought I would give my 2 cents that not only apply to COD, but to life. After all we got to remember this is just a game. You win some, you will lose some... as long as we have fun, keep it clean, and get better every time, its all good.
Back to top Go down
Romanian
Senior Administrator v.5
Senior Administrator v.5

CoD4 Leader
Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
4000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD1 1.5 Player
CoD2 1.2 Player
CoD4 1.6 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player
Artist

PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team..   Scrim Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:31 pm

thank you for your input casper. made many good points. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://romanian-a.deviantart.com/
Lee
Senior Member v.5
Senior Member v.5
Lee

1000+ Posts
CoD1 1.3 Player
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team..   Scrim Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 3:54 pm

Very well put Casper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrim Team..   Scrim Team.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scrim Team..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2