The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

um...wow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cobra

um...wow Empty
PostSubject: um...wow   um...wow Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:26 pm

i was first only refering to the ppl that banned me.my point was that i went to u guys server and demon asked fro the site. i woulda xfred him but i didnt hav his xfire on my old xfire account so. i ask that u would plz disregard all the other stuff oh and

couldnt agree more animal, yoda and cobra please grow up and hopefully you can take some constructive criticism as this first started out to be, and follow the rules of any clan, and of any state

i believe DeV said that which my name was uncalled for considering i was sleeping but anyway i will try to dirigaurd tht comment

anyways im just tying to give a peacefull solution. and likee i was saying i was already half a sleep when i typed this so who knows wat i said. um...wow 761984
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

um...wow Empty
PostSubject: Re: um...wow   um...wow Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:47 pm

cobra wrote:

i believe DeV said that which my name was uncalled for considering i was sleeping but anyway i will try to dirigaurd tht comment
um...wow 761984

Cobra, what are you reffering to? Because if you're saying I don't want you unbanned that's false, the only reason things happened the way they happened early this morning is because you and Yoda misinterpreted our tones (which i know is a hard thing to interpret tones through text) . But on the flip side if you think me saying you calling us pricks is uncalled for, it was seeing as it was you're first post and brought out in the first sentence.

At this point, I do think you should be unbanned but with a very stern warning
at this point im hoping you've learned that breaking rules only gets you in trouble
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker

um...wow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Ownt Gaming Community :: Miscellaneous :: Ban Appeals-
Jump to: