The Ownt Gaming Community
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Welcome to The Ownt Gaming Community,

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to viewing most discussions and other features of our website. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please join our community today!

If you already have a account with us, simply log in.

Sincerely,
The Ownt Gaming Community Administration Team

**Please note that you must post an application and be accepted before you can put on Ownt Tags**
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Ownt Gaming Community Forums!

HomeHomePageLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in
Hello All!
The Forums have been archived
>>> Click Here <<<
To Read all about it

Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coca~Cola
Banned
Banned

Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Empty
PostSubject: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:50 pm

Hey I got banned tonight by someone, I never got a warning or anything, all of a sudden out of the blue I got banned. Just wondering if this was a mistake and if I can get unbanned? I don't know what I did. Was just playing the game without saying a word and all of a sudden I got banned. Thanks for any help.
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:52 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker

PostSubject: Re: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:53 pm

Without saying a word???????
Dude you think we are stupid? Don't come here and give us b.s. There were 3 admins online adn a crap load of members that witnessed how much you were talking. We even asked you to stop but you didn't.

Bush enlighten us please?
Back to top Go down
Coca~Cola
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:55 pm

Name when banned:Something with eXtreme and Coca-Cola or Coca~Cola or Coke

Your Guid:IDK

Date:June 21st, 2010

Time:9:30-9:40 P.M.

Server:Ownt Rifles

Admin who banned you:IDK

Reason for ban:IDK

Why you should be unbanned:Didnt do anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Coca~Cola
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:57 pm

Its not b.s. I got off for about 10-20mins, got back on didn't say a word, playing the game doing fine... BANHAMMER. I didnt break any rule, even before I logged off, Didnt break a single rule. I was just messing around cus my bro was on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:59 pm

You were non stop talking and crap the 1st game, 2 or 3 members asked you to stop AND 1 admin. Get it in your head!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DeV
Administrator v.5
Administrator v.5
DeV

Forum Administrator
Server Administrator
2000+ Posts
CoD4 1.7 Player

PostSubject: Re: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:59 pm

dingo, there aint any reasoning with this child, trust me
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/TrainWreker
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:00 am

coke = vigilante, who was formerly banned, now rebanned. I'll be talking to vix later tonight about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:01 am

Forgot about that part, WAT HE SAID!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:02 am

well coca i was in there for only a few minutes and you seem to always have an opinion about everything you are extremely annoying and even your brother says so.
Back to top Go down
Coca~Cola
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:05 am

Why would I have to stop talking if I wasnt breaking a rule? And bush apparently banned me for hacking when I was wounded 2-3 years ago. All I know is he probably banned me cus he thought we hacked in the scrim, because right after I killed him he stayed dead, and after a few minutes i was permantley banned. The only reason I acted up cus I was messing around with my bro.

So because I'm Vigilant, I get banned? Dont see a reason if I didnt break a rule.
Back to top Go down
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:11 am

You were banned as vigilante, there was no sucsessful appeal, and therefore you were simply rebanned for all the crap you did under that name. Just because you change you're name doesen't mean your old ban is lifted. Secondly,iI never banned you as wounded, do not make false accusations at me. As I stated it will be under review.

Note to admins: Not that it matters but he was banned 9:30 central time just to avoid some confusion.
Back to top Go down
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:40 am

And for those of you unfamiliar with him, This was the offical report from vixen to the leaders of extreme.

GUID: 1474367
Name of player banned: -eXtreme|Rct.Vigilant

Date banned:
06-10-2010
Time banned: [b]around 0130hrs

Reason for ban:
language and slander towards members of ownt.
Admin: Vixen

Good Morning,
I am sure by now you both know that Vigilant was banned from Ownt Rifles this morning by Me.

The reasons are as follows:

-Language on our servers see attached screen shot.

-Slander towards my female members of Ownt see attached demo.
(this is a milder version I have been told it has been worse)

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
I will be more then happy to assist you in answering them.

Thank you,
Vixen

cc:
Speak
Papalone

Demo:
http://www.mediafire.com/?j0ummueng2k
Back to top Go down
Coca~Cola
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:57 am

Thats reason to ban me now? I havnt broken a rule since being unbanned, so I dont see why I should have been banned again.
Back to top Go down
Bush
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:00 am

The Fact is you did you were issued a ban for it and the ban is active.

**TOPIC LOCKED**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?   Coca~Cola, Why was I banned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coca~Cola, Why was I banned?
Page 1 of 1